Pilgrim is partnering with the Hamilton County Harvest Food Bank to collect food staples to support the Hamilton County Youth Assistance Summer Lunch Program. 2017 was the first year of the lunch program and it served over 100 families in the Carmel school district alone! This program provides much needed food for students during the summer who would normally get free or reduced meals in school.
Pick up your Pilgrim tote bag Sunday 5/13 or 5/20 (or use your own tote bag). Fill the tote with the below food staples and bring them back to Pilgrim by Sunday June 3rd. Deposit donated items in the designated collection bin in the church lobby located near the stairs to the 2nd level. Help us feed the hungry and heal those broken by life's circumstances.
- Peanut butter
- Sun butter (for those with allergies)
- Individual fruit cups/applesauce
- Individual mac + cheese cups
- Pop-top soups (prefer tomato or chicken noodle)
- Pop-top corn and carrots
- Granola bars (with and without nuts)
- Low or no-sugar full-size cereal boxes (e.g. Cheerios, Chex, Rice Krispies, etc.)
- Individual oatmeal packets
- Small pop-top cans of tuna or chicken
Questions? Contact Mark Tisdale, Tammy Donley or the church office at (317) 846-2221 or .
Login/Register to leave comment